Teacher Web Page Help...
Overview of your personal class page
Personal Pages overview
Editing your personal profile and Dept. webpages
Tips for new teachers
Tips for teachers with established pages
Edlio Help Center
Best Practices for Teacher Pages
- Post a bio & profile photo so your students and families can get to know you & your experience.
- Utilize quick posts & subscriptions to engage with families and keep them updated on what is happening every day or every week in your classroom.
- Create classes and post syllabi/yearly overviews so students and parents always know what’s expected and what’s coming up.
- Include a rubric library, standards list or grading information with your teacher pages.
- Post homework so students can print out resources and keep track of due dates.
- Create photo galleries showcasing student work, projects and performances.
- Upload videos so students can continue learning outside of the classroom (just make sure you have permission to post!).